Thrive dental and orthodontics
We may not have been born with perfect teeth but dental veneers can give us the appearance of that Hollywood smile so many of us would like.
Our cosmetic dentists in Sachse are excited to get you that smile with dental veneers. Getting veneers is an extremely easy process and we will make sure you get the smile you have always dreamed of.
What can veneers fix?
Dental veneers can fix many problems including:
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely discolored teeth.
- Mildly crowded or spaced out teeth.
- Teeth that are too small.
What is the process like for getting porcelain veneers
If you want to receive veneers it is best to come in for your consult so we can guide you through the process. We will custom design your smile along with our specialized lab that focuses on cosmetic dentistry.
When you accept treatment we will remove a very tiny amount of dental enamel and then take an impression for your restorations. Many times we will also show you a mockup of what your teeth will look like so you can modify as needed before the final veneers are ready.
A few weeks later you will come to the office so we can cement your dental veneers and you can have the smile you have always wanted.
How to care for dental veneers?
Here are a few things to note when caring for your new dental veneers:
- Using a low-abrasive toothpaste, brush your teeth at least twice a day. Also be sure to floss regularly.
- Enjoy dark beverages, such as coffee and red wine, in moderation. Although veneers are resistant to stains, they can become discolored over time.
- Don’t bite on anything hard that might break your veneers, such as ice or jawbreaker candy.
- Visit us for regular checkups.